The Cognitive Technology Group is a research group for emerging neurotechnologies. We research the neurotechnology ecosystem on the blog, and do practical technology development projects. Our mission is to create tools to understand, improve, and extend the human brain. We’d love to start a conversation with you, and connect you with our network of scientists, engineers, and designers. To say hello, send us a note.
In September 2015, we partnered with BCIMontreal to form NeurotechX, an international network for neural data projects.
For an introduction to the questions that we explore, see this overview of cognitive technology.
- Equipping future humans to solve future problems: support for intelligence amplification May 18, 2015
- Notes from the 2015 Neurogaming Conference May 18, 2015
- Responsible Brainwave Technologies workshop notes May 18, 2015
- Biofeedback and game-based learning: potential applications May 17, 2015
- Increased learning and memory through neurogenesis has a likely upper limit: a Q&A with Neurocrates May 9, 2015
- Neurotechnology forecasting: stepping stones in financial and technical viability May 4, 2015
- Can Stem Cells Be Used to Enhance Cognition? – A Survey April 25, 2015
- Brain technology is sexy without neuro-bunk pseudoscience April 21, 2015
- Which components of human cognition to target first? March 31, 2015
- Research Agenda, Round 1: an initial survey March 7, 2015